Visiting an RV show provides you with the opportunity to view a variety of leading manufacturers in one location. Allowing you to look at the layout design, each RV will be open for your personal viewing. Touring different RV models allows you the chance to find the best one for your traveling needs. In order to get the most out of an RV show, allow yourself plenty of time to tour and ask questions.
Preparing for the RV Show
Arriving early is the best way to start. Do not forget to bring along a tote bag or a backpack. Many RV dealerships provide different types of brochures, pamphlets, and other valuable information. By picking up the literature, you will be able to analyze all the information at a later time. In many cases, RV shows give away traveling mugs, door prizes, and other types of items. A bag allows you to store the merchandise while you in enjoy the show.
Keep in mind - you do not need to make a decision or purchase at the time of the RV show. If you are set on purchasing an RV at the time of the show, get prequalified or a line of credit from your banking institution.
Questions to Ask at the RV Show
Prior to going to the RV show, you should prepare. Start by considering all the options you would like in an RV. You may even want to write out the questions to help you when touring the RVs.
- How many people will sleep in your RV?
- What type of options or extras do you want?
- Do you want air conditioning?
- Do you want an awning or other outdoor feature?
- Do you want to tow the RV behind your truck?
- What type of camping do you plan on doing?
- Do you plan on long-term travel or weekend trips?
- What is your price range?
- What options or accessories are included in the price?
- Do you recommend this RV for a family? Couple?
- What are specifications of the roof air conditioner, battery life, etc.?
- Do you check all the different aspects of the RV prior to delivery? Gas? Water?
- Do you have any green options including solar panels?
At Nohr's RV Center in Tracy, California, we have a variety of different RV styles available - surely one that will meet your specific needs. We work with our customers to find the perfect fit for them. Stop by our RV dealership today!